Category talk:U.S. Military Records

From Rootsweb
Jump to: navigation, search

Hi I'm trying to track my father's WWII military history. I have his draft card and service number. I paid National Personal Record Center $25. for nothing a copy of something you couldn't even read. Is there a site I can research without paying again and again to trace my fathers service record? Thank you, Jody

Jody, I find the best place to start is with the Fold3 website. I was able to reconstruct my father's entire WWII naval service using that website. --Jlhendrix95 18:00, 28 February 2015 (UTC)